Whether you’re considering a complete career switch or exploring alternative non-clinical careers while maintaining your practice - there is a diverse range of ways to apply your medical training and expertise to secure supplemental income.
Attend this panel to learn about:
- The range of career options for physicians - what kind of jobs are out there and how do you get them?
- A quick tour of what those careers are like - and what they are looking for from you
- The financial potential of a non-clinical career
- Considerations including your stage of career, specialty, and personal disposition
- How to work through the hardest part: getting started
- Expectations - you’re embarking on an adventure, not a “path”