Positioning your practice to take advantage of time management and staff organization tips and techniques will help streamline your practice’s operations, improve your bottom line, and drastically help increase patient satisfaction.
This panel will walk physicians through key considerations to running a more efficient practice, including:
- Understanding the business of medicine and positioning your office according to key marketplace trends
- Workflow analysis and mapping best practices to make sure resources are being optimized
- Recommendations for staff engagement and efficiency tools
- How technology can help streamline processes, reduce provider burnout and improve patient outcomes
- The importance of clinical decision support in the primary care setting